DSSC Recruitment 2021 Stenographer Grade-II, LDC, MTS Posts Application Form : Defense Services Staff College (DSSC) has released recruitment notification for 83 Posts of Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk, Motor Driver, Carpenter, Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline for DSSC Recruitment 2021. For more information related to DSSC Recruitment 2021, see the candidate official notification.
DSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
Complete Details of Important Dates, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, DSSC Recruitment 2021, Recruitment deadline, Selection Process etc. related to DSSC Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Join Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Go Rojgar Facebook Page
DSSC Recruitment 2021 का ऑफिशियल नोटिफिकेशन डाउनलोड करने के लिए लिंक पर क्लिक करें –
DSSC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form Start Date||01/05/2021|
|Last Date for Apply||22/05/2021|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
*You Can Also Check*
DSSC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- Read The Detailed Notification Check Application fee.
DSSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 year
- Maximum Age: 27 year
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
DSSC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
- Stenographer Grade-II: You have Passed 12th Class From Recognized Board.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th Class Passed From Recognized Board. And Typing Speed of 35 Word Per Minute in English Or 30 WPM in Hindi.
- Motor Driver: 12th Class Passed Certificate Issued By Recognized Board and Civilian Driving License for Heavy Vehicles.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Matriculation Passed.
DSSC Vacancy Post Details
- Stenographer Grade II – 04
- Lower Division Clerk – 10
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 07
- Sukhani – 01
- Carpenter – 01
- Multi Tasking Staff – 60
- Total Posts – 83
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply offline form 01 -22 May 2021.
- Separate applications should be submitted for each post.
- Application form to be filled in English duly signed and affixed photograph to be self-attested.
- Acknowledgement Cards to be filled and affixed photograph to be self-attested.
- Self-attested copies of 10th, 12th Std Mark Sheet & Diploma/ITI Certificates, SC/ST certificate / OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate / Discharge book, experience certificate, EWS certificate, as applicable.
- Self-addressed envelope of 10 x 22 cms with Rs 22/- postage stamp(s) to be pasted.
- Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF“ and addressed to The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231. Tamil Nadu.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Sarkari Result||Click Here|
DSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification FAQs:
Q: What is the Start Date of Apply Offline for DSSC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Start Date To Filling & Submitting the Offline Application Form is 1 May 2021.
Q: What is the Required Qualification for DSSC Vacancy 2021?
Ans. Read official notification.
Q: How many Vacancies will be Released In DSSC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. A total of 83 vacant posts will be filled in DSSC Recruitment 2021.
Leave a Comment