- 1 AFRI Bharti 2021 Notification Apply Online Form
- 2 Table of Contents
- 3 Important Links
AFRI Bharti 2021 Notification Apply Online Form
AFRI Bharti 2021 Notification Apply Online Form : Indian Forestry Research and Education Council, Jodhpur has issued recruitment notification for various posts including Technical Assistant, Technician LDC, Forest Guard MTS. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for AFRI Jodhpur Recruitment 2021. Candidates will be able to login through SSO ID and apply online for AFRI Bharti 2021 from 23 March to 22 April 2021. For more information related to Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Recruitment 2021, the candidates must see the official notification.
Join Telegram Channel : Click Here
Follow On Facebook : Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group : Click Here
All the Details Related to this Recruitment Information Like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Examination Fee, and Information about the Selection Process are given in this Post of GoRojgar. GoRojgar.com Provides Information about All Government Jobs in All Departments Every Day. Therefore, for Employment Information, Visit www.GoRojgar.com Every Day.
- Application Form Start Date : 23/03/2021
- Application Form Last Date : 22/04/2021
- Fees Pay Last Date : 22/04/2021
AFRI Bharti 2021 Educational Qualifications
Read Also : 10th/12th Pass Sarkari Job
Number Of Posts
- LDC : 4 post
- Forest guard : 1 post
- Multi Tasking Staff : 8 post
- Technical Assistant : 3 post
- Technician : 2 post
- Total Post : 18
AFRI Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- For this AFRI Bharti 2021, Minimum Age 18 Year & Maximum Age Limit 40 Years. The age limit is kept different for different posts. Please see the Official Notification of the Department for Age.
Read Also : Top Online Form 2020-21
How To Apply AFRI Recruitment 2021 Online Application form
- For this AFRI Bharti 2021, you have to Apply Online. Go to the Official Website given below and fill all the information and Pay the Fees through the Available Medium. Fees can be paid by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Sarkari Result||Click Here|