NWDA Recruitment 2021 Online Application for LDC, UDC, Steno, JE, JAO: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Delhi has issued recruitment notification for total 62 posts of Stenographer Grade-II and LDC, Upper Division Clerk, Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fulfill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and online application.
Join Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group : Click Here
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-05-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25-06-2021
NWDA Bharti 2021 Application Fee
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 840/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS/ PWD/ Women: Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
NWDA Bharti 2021 Age Limit
- Lower Division Clerk, Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Junior Engineer: 28-37 years
- Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer: 21-30 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th Pass. Typing speed 35 w.p.m. Eng. or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Stenographer Grade – II: 12th Pass. Shorthand speed of 80 wpm.
- Upper Division Clerk: Any Degree.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma/ Degree In Civil.
- Hindi Translator: Master’s degree in Hindi. Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English.
- Jr. Accounts Officer: Degree in Commerce. 3 Yr. Exp.
NWDA Vacancy 2021 Details : Total 62 Post
- Lower Division Clerk - 23
- Upper Division Clerk - 12
- Junior Engineer - 16
- Junior Accounts Officer - 05
- Stenographer - 05
- Hindi Translator - 01
- Total Post - 62
NWDA Selection Process 2021
- For Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer and UDC – The selection will be done through an online competitive Computer Based Test (CBT)
- For Stenographer Gr-II and LDC – The selection will be done through a competitive Computer Based online Test and Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing). Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi on computer only
How to Apply
- Visit the official website @nwda.gov.in or directly apply from the below link which will be active on 10th May 2021.
- On the homepage click notification for the recruitment of National Water Development Agency (NWDA), Delhi.
- Submit all the details in the application form and pay application fees
- Cross-check the details before final submission.
- Submit the online application form to the officials much before last date.
|Latest News||Top Online Form|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||Upcoming Govt Jobs|
|Rojgar Result||Syllabus PDF Download|