Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Bharti 2021 Notification Online Form : Indian Institute of Technology IIT Jodhpur has released recruitment notification for 191 Posts of Para Medical Staff. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Bharti 2021. For more information related to Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Bharti 2021, see the candidate official notification.
Join Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Bharti 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form Last Date||30/04/2021|
|Last Date Fee Payment||30/04/2021|
|Exam Date||Date Not Declared|
|Result Date||Date Not Declared|
Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Bharti 2021 Age Limit
- Nursing Superintendents: 20 to 40 years
- Haemodialysis Technician: 20 to 33 years
- Hospital Assistant/ House Keeping Assistants: 18 to 30 years
- Radiographer: 19 to 33 years
- All Other Posts: 18 to 33 years
- For Age Relaxation Kindly Read Notification.
Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Bharti 2021 Details
- Nursing Superintendents : 83
- Physiotherapist : 01
- ECG Technician : 04
- Haemodialysis Technician : 03
- Hospital Assistant : 48
- House Keeping Assistants : 40
- Lab Assistant : 09
- Radiographer : 03
- Total: 191 Posts
Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Bharti 2021 Education Qualification
- Nursing Superintendents Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).
- Physiotherapist – Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government/ Private Hospital with at least one hundred beds.
- ECG Technician – 10+2/ Graduation in Science having Certificate / Diploma / Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution.Nursing Staff – Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from the School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).
- Hospital Attendant – 10thclass passed and experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferred
- Haemodialysis Technician – B.Sc plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training/Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Document proof to be uploaded) Lab Assistant Grade 2 – 12th passed with DMLT
- Lab Assistant Gr.II – 12th in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) (b) Certificate course in Medical Lab. Technology at par with) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) subject to the fulfilment of (i) The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a university or Technical Board of State Government/Central Government authority; (ii) The duration of the course is at least 01 year; (iii) During the course the candidate should have done the training on a full-time basis; and (iv) At the end of the course, there should be a system of examination which has been successful passes by the candidate
- Radiographer – 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology from recognized Institution (2 years course).
How to Apply
- For this Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Bharti 2021, you have to Apply Online. Go to the Official Website given below and fill all the information and Pay the Fees through the Available Medium. Fees can be paid by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
|Apply Online||Nursing Superintendents | Physiotherapist | ECG Technician | Haemodialysis Technician | Hospital Assistant | Lab Assistant | Radiographer|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Sarkari Result||Click Here|