SBI Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Executive 179 Posts : State Bank of India has released recruitment notification for 179 posts of executive, field officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SBI Officer Recruitment 2021. For more information related to SBI Officer Recruitment 2021, see the candidate official notification.
Join Telegram Channel : Click Here
Follow On Facebook : Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group : Click Here
All the Details Related to this Recruitment Information Like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Examination Fee, and Information about the Selection Process are given in this Post of GoRojgar. GoRojgar.com Provides Information about All Government Jobs in All Departments Every Day. Therefore, for Employment Information, Visit www.GoRojgar.com Every Day.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Executive, Field Officer Posts|
|No. of Posts||179 Posts|
- Application Form Last Date : 20-04-2021
- Interview Date: 25-04-2021 (tentative)
SBI Officer Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- Go to the official notification for application fee details.
SBI Officer Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 60 Years
- Maximum Age: 63 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
SBI Officer Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualifications
- The candidates must have passed the Graduation in the required discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university or Board or Institution.
- Go to the official notification for post-wise qualification & experience-related details.
Number Of Posts
- Total Posts : 179 Posts
- CSP Travel Officer (FI & MM) - 76 Post
- Executive (Recovery) FI & MM - 10 Post
- Executive (Marketing) FI & MM - 43 Post
- Field Visit Officer in Rack (R&DB & FI & MM) - 50 Post
How To Apply SBI Officer Recruitment 2021 Offline Application form
- Through Offline
- Postal Address: AGM(HR), SBI, LHO PATNA, WEST GANDHI MAIDAN, PATNA-01
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Sarkari Result||Click Here|