RSCB Clerk and Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 PDF Download and SUWB, KVSS Category-B Exam Pattern 2021: Candidates applying for RSCB Junior Assistant and Clerk posts download RSCB Clerk / Junior Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 PDF from this page here Can. For the preparation of RSCB Clerk / Junior Assistant Written Exam 2021, candidates are searching for RSCB Clerk and Junior Assistant Syllabus. Therefore, we are providing Rajasthan Cooperative Department Syllabus 2021 for the convenience of the candidates here. So that the candidate can make the best preparation with the help of it. Rajasthan Sahkarita Vibhag Syllabus 2021 PDF Download, RSCB Syllabus 2021
Join Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join on Facebook: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Rajasthan Sahkari Cooperative Board Clerk Syllabus 2021 PDF Download
rajasthan cooperative bank clerk syllabus, cooperative bank syllabus pdf, rajasthan cooperative bank syllabus 2021, rajasthan cooperative bank syllabus 2020, Rajasthan Sahkari Cooperative Board Clerk Syllabus 2021 PDF Download In Hindi, RSCB Clerk and Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 PDF Download, Rajasthan Sahkari Cooperative Board Clerk Syllabus 2021 PDF Download, RSCB Clerk and Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 in hindi, Rajasthan Sahkari Vibhag Syllabus 2021 PDF Download, राजस्थान सहकारिता विभाग Syllabus 2021, सहकारिता विभाग राजस्थान भर्ती Syllabus 2021, राजस्थान सहकारिता विभाग Syllabus 2021 PDF Download in hindi.
Rajasthan Sahkari Cooperative Bharti 2021 Full Details:
Rajasthan Sahkari Cooperative Board Clerk Syllabus 2021 PDF : Details
|Origination Name||Rajasthan Sahkari Cooperative Board|
|Name of Post||Clerk, Junior Assistant, Sales man, Godown Keeper, Typist, Cashier, Store keeper|
|No. of Posts||385 Posts|
|Selection Process||Online Exam|
Rajasthan Sahkari Cooperative Board Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
|Subjects||Questions (each carrying one mark)||Marks|
|Numerical Ability||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|General Knowledge of Rajasthan||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|Rajasthan Cooperative Societies Act 2001, Rajasthan Cooperative Societies Rules, 2003 and Cooperative Structure of Rajasthan||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Exam Duration : 120 Minutes
- The questions will be asked objectively in the online examination.
- Each question will be of a number.
- Thus, for 100 questions, there will be a paper of 100 numbers.
- The time duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- It will be necessary to bring at least 33% marks to pass the exam, while 28% marks will be required for SC / ST.
Note: 1.) The question paper shall be of objective type with 5 multiple choices/alternatives as answers, out of which only one choice shall be correct. For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded and there shall be no negative marking.
2.) Only those candidates shall be eligible to apply for a category of post/posts who have achieved prescribed minimum academic qualification for that category of post/posts before the last date of online application.
Rajasthan Sahkari Cooperative Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Online Examination
- Document Verification
RSCB Clerk and Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 PDF Download
RAJCRB Junior Assistant Clerk Syllabus 2021 for Numerical Ability
- Decimals & Fractions
- The relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Time and Distance
- Arithmetic Series
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Trains related questions
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Use of Tables
RAJCRB Junior Assistant Clerk Syllabus 2021 PDF for General Knowledge Of Rajasthan
- International Personalities
- Indian Culture
- Social Events
- National Personalities
- History of India
- Indian Constitution
- The culture of India
- General Science
- Indian Freedom Movement
- Current Events
Rajasthan Cooperative Structor
- Salient Provisions of Raj.
- Cooperative Societies Act and Rules,
- Fundamentals of Banking,
- Cooperative Banking,
- Core Banking,
- mobile Branch Banking,
- branchless Banking,
- Electronic Banking,
- Business facilitators/Business correspondents (FC & BC),
- Financial Inclusion, Micro-Finance (SHG & JLG, etc. )
- B.R. Act, RBI Act, NABARD Act,
- Prudential norms,
- Income Recognition and Asset classification Norms (IRAC),
- Capital to Risk Weightage Asset ratio (CRAR) CRR, SLR,
- Transparent Financial disclosure,
- Developing Business Plan,
- Market analysis,
- Profit Planning and DAP,
- financial Statements and ratio analysis.